Black Hole Crusaders Official Forum

HomeRegisterLog in

Which Platforms do you play on?

Go down 

Which platforms do you own?
PC
Which Platforms do you play on? I_vote_lcap28%Which Platforms do you play on? I_vote_rcap
 28% [ 5 ]
Which Platforms do you play on? I_vote_lcap22%Which Platforms do you play on? I_vote_rcap
 22% [ 4 ]
PS3
Which Platforms do you play on? I_vote_lcap6%Which Platforms do you play on? I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
Wii
Which Platforms do you play on? I_vote_lcap11%Which Platforms do you play on? I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 2 ]
Wii U
Which Platforms do you play on? I_vote_lcap0%Which Platforms do you play on? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
DS
Which Platforms do you play on? I_vote_lcap11%Which Platforms do you play on? I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 2 ]
3DS
Which Platforms do you play on? I_vote_lcap6%Which Platforms do you play on? I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
PSVita
Which Platforms do you play on? I_vote_lcap0%Which Platforms do you play on? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
PSP
 11% [ 2 ]
Other (Please put it in a comment)
Which Platforms do you play on? I_vote_lcap5%Which Platforms do you play on? I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 18

AuthorMessage
Danneh Lee
Admin
Admin
Danneh Lee

Which Platforms do you play on? Empty
PostSubject: Which Platforms do you play on?   Which Platforms do you play on? EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 9:52 pm

My 360 and my PC are the only ones I use for multiplayer really so their the only ones that matter in my opinion.

Which Platforms do you play on?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Black Hole Crusaders :: General Discussion :: Gaming-
Jump to: